A country I would like to visit.

Hello good people, in this first blog the topic will be about the country that I would like to travel, although in reality there are several parts of the world that I would like to know before I become an old man. 


One place I would really like to go is Norway, because there you can see the "aurora bolear" and it is something I really want to see. Also, Norway is a country that eats a lot of fish, so its gastronomy is based on sea animals and I love this kind of food.



 Although, I don't know much about Norway. I know that the Vikings inhabited those lands. I also remember a few news that certain people in this country burn churches. 

In Norway, apart from the auroras, it has beautiful landscapes that increase my desire to go. Norway is quite nice, but it is not a place where I would like to live, although I would be interested in studying for a time in some of its universities, because they are very beautiful and huge.



Comentarios


  1. The Northern Lights is incredible, also in norway education is excellent
    It seems to me a beautiful country.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Northern Lights of Norway are beautiful and unique, my blog also talks about the Northern Lights and coasts of Norway.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares