Post 3. My Pets

I have always liked cats, like most people I think, but I haven't had one as a pet for a long time. When I started living with my father, I soon adopted a kitten and named him Tom. 

He had a very nice fur and was gray and white, he was also very active and gave me a lot of laughter as he played in the yard or in my room.  Tom came into my life just a few months after the beginning of the covid pandemic, so he accompanied me during those months when I could not go out and I was sad and lonely. When Tom came home he was a few months old and had a bad habit of pooping on my bed so I had to teach him to do that in his litter box.

I wish I could tell more about him, but I couldn't spend more time with him, because a few months ago he had an accident and left this world. After his loss I doubt I will have another pet for a while. 



Comentarios

  1. Hi benjamin, I know how sad it is to lose a beloved pet, I wish you the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm sorry for your lost, it's sad that pets get to live way less than us, but at least we can keep all the good memories with them

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh Benjamin how sad, I understand you a lot. It is very painful to see your little animal leave.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello benjamin, your cat looks very cute, it must fill you with tenderness every day.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. My cats were also called Tom, I think it's a perfect name for cats
    He was very beautiful.
    Tom will always be in your heart.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Dear Benjamin I'm very sorry for your loss. Tom was a beauty cat!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The loss of pets is horrible but I think he really enjoyed the life you gave him and must have been very happy.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. hi, I'm very sorry for your loss, it is very hard to lose a pet

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares